Sacramento Imaging Response to COVID-19
In these uncertain times, you can count on us to be here.
As a healthcare organization, the wellbeing of our patients and community, is our top priority. To remain open during this pandemic, we’ve put CDC recommended protocols in place at Sacramento Imaging and leveraged the expertise to ensure we continue to safely meet your essential imaging needs.
Considering Covid-19 (Coronavirus), Sacramento Imaging is providing the following information, for the benefit and safety of our patients.
Covid-19 Patients Not Permitted
- Patients with Covid-19 or exposure to Covid-19 will not be permitted.
- Diagnostic imaging is NOT for screening Covid-19 patients
Additional Safety Measures
- Temperature Check: Upon entering the office, patients and their guests will have their temperature checked and recorded. If anyone presents a fever, they must either wait outside from the appointment or reschedule until symptoms have subsided.
- Maintain 6ft from people outside of their household
- Call ahead to inform staff if they are unable to make their appointment time.
- Wait outside the office in the hallway if they see people in the waiting room.
- You are welcome to bring up to 5 people, however, all patients and visitors must wear, or be wearing a mask upon entering the office.
- Patient Lobby: Seating has been modified per CDC guidelines for additional spacing between patients.
- Patient Car Waiting Option: After completion of paperwork, patients with mobile phones may wait in their vehicle and will be called when ready.
***Note: If the office door is locked, but the lights are on, we are with a patient and will be with you momentarily. Please wait in the hallway & we will be with you as soon as we are finished.
- Additional Cleaning Measures
- Complete facility sanitization every 2 hours throughout the day
- Pens/clipboards sanitized after every single patient usage
- Mandatory hand washing/sanitizing every 2 hours for all Sacramento Imaging personnel
- Removal of all “high touch” items: magazines, coffee pods, etc.
- Additional hand sanitizers deployed throughout all facilities
It’s imperative that Sacramento Imaging provides safe, clean facilities for our patients. We are exceeding CDC guidelines to ensure we deliver exactly that.
The benefits of having your scans done at Sacramento Imaging:
Supporting those in need
Our goal is to give out $50,000 worth of imaging services to individuals and families who have a difficult time paying for imaging services. Please help us support our cause by donating. Your donation will go far to help in the care of our community.