- Nothing by mouth after midnight or fasting 6 to 8 hours
- Morning medications are permitted.
- For afternoon appointments, a clear liquid breakfast is permitted.
- Real time imaging of the kidneys and surrounding area.
- Images documented in sagital, transverse and oblique planes in digital format.
Diabetic patients should be scheduled first.
Examination Time: Approximately 30 minutes.
CPT Code: 76770
To help you make the best financial decision about your medical costs, Sacramento Imaging offers a cash pay price in all diagnostic ultrasound scans. The cash pay price is the price you pay in full before a medical procedure.
Note: The cash pay price does not include physician fees; they are additional.*
Paying the medical cost before the time of service can mean significant savings to you. Medical costs can vary for each individual, depending on the type of procedure you have, your insurance benefit coverage and deductible. If you have insurance coverage, and you select a cash pay price, Sacramento Imaging does not bill the insurance for these services.