Follow Up Pregnancy
- Gestation over 20 weeks, no preparation required.
- Gestation under 20 weeks, patient must drink at least 32 ounces of water approximately one hour prior to the exam time.
- Patient must maintain a full bladder for this examination.
- Real time imaging of the fetus in utero with measurements to determine fetal age, fetal abnormalities, fetal viability, fetal heartbeat, fetal movement, placenta location and maturity as well as the cervix and adnexal area.
- Images documented in sagital, transverse and oblique planes in digital format.
Examination Time: Approximately 30-60 minutes.
CPT Code: 76815
To help you make the best financial decision about your medical costs, Sacramento Imaging offers a cash pay price in all diagnostic ultrasound scans. The cash pay price is the price you pay in full before a medical procedure.
Note: The cash pay price does not include physician fees; they are additional.*
Paying the medical cost before the time of service can mean significant savings to you. Medical costs can vary for each individual, depending on the type of procedure you have, your insurance benefit coverage and deductible. If you have insurance coverage, and you select a cash pay price, Sacramento Imaging does not bill the insurance for these services.